Nano Block -- My New Toy

Today I went to Popular bookstore to hunt for some things to spend my rm100 voucher..
Another rm100 has been used to buy textbook (see I'm such a good student xD)..
Then left this rm100, and I have no idea what to buy..
Actually I was pondering whether to buy the The Hunter Game Trilogy or not..
But after reading the synopsis, it doesn't really attract me that much..
So I wandered somemore in search for other things..
After wandering for nearly an hour, I gave up finding books already, cuz I don't really have time reading them all yet.. ><
Then I come across Westlife recent album -- which is also their last album..
I didn't have the chance to buy it yet, and so I took it..
I have around rm50+ more to spend, that was when I saw it..

NANO BLOCKS

They are mini version of Lego..
And I found the ones that I like -- an electric keyboard and an electric guitar..
When I reach home, I started putting those blocks together..
It is very easy to do..
It took me about 40mins to finish those 2 blocks..
Am so proud of my work =D

And so... Here goes my rm100 voucher.. xD

Ma LOVE =D
Electric Guitar
Electric Keyboard

=D
Teehee... xD

Comments

  1. OMG the block guitar and piano is totally AWESOME!!! i want them too hehe xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah it is.. you can buy it in singapore..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

19/12 - 21/12 Genting Trip

The random things of the day

Throwback updates 2014-2017 + 2018 Resolution