My Existence

Throughout the years, I felt that my world is shrinking in a very alarming state..
Friends around me are getting lesser and lesser, from secondary school, to my pre-u years and now degree..
Is my existence fading? Am I a Torch which is burning weaker and weaker each day?
Pardon my last question.. It's just an impact of watching too much Shakugan No Shana.. xD
Those people who watched that anime should know what the heck this author is trying to implement here.. xD

Okay, back to topic..
In my secondary years, I don't have the problem of getting friends.. People just come and talk to me so naturally.. I have loads and loads of friends and I was a happy kid back then..
In my pre-u years, I still can find a gang of girls to hang out with, and the gang of the musical group..
I did had fun those 2 years..
Then, as I step into my degree years...
People just seem so unfriendly.. Or is it just me?
I can't seem to approach anybody, I can't seem to make friends..
Now, in my 2nd year already, my friend list is still ZERO!
What the heck have I done the past year?
Sitting in the lecture hall alone sucks..
Can't anyone see that I am Lonely? Or my EXISTENCE is just sooooooo tiny that no one actually know that I existed...
I have an urge to stick neon lights all over me and walk into the lecture hall, to show my dear fellow coursemates
>> This girl here is deprived of friends, please be her friend? <<

Or do I look too scary to be with? Do I look that unfriendly?

Com'on now guys...
Can I be your friend? =(

Comments

  1. Just go talk to them lu.. =)

    Then, you will get more friends. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patience dear...I do understand ur frustrations...Sometimes you just need to be patient and mix around bit by bit...at the very least, u will always have us...=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. people are just busy. join a club! =) i made friends in clubs =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liz : wow.. you still read my blog? haha.. thanks.. i will.. =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

19/12 - 21/12 Genting Trip

The random things of the day

Throwback updates 2014-2017 + 2018 Resolution