The random things of the day

Hi folks, I'm back again! =D

Actually blogging for me is just a thing I will only think of as the last resort of boredness =/
hahaha...

So if you realised, I only blog during holidays or the starting of my semester, just because I'm too laaaazzzzzzzyyyy to write random things.. xD

But today I just feel like blogging, and I wouldn't let my inspiration go to waste right?

Just now on the way to Mcdonald's to drive-tru some criss-cut fries, I saw 2 things that captured my attention.

1st one, is a garden decoration.
It was green in colour, some times ago... But now all the leaves died and became brown in colour..
I guess the house owner doesn't want to decoration anymore.. LOL..
If I'm not mistaken, this deco is a shape of a flamingo xD

Then I passed by a neighbourhood with some luxurious house. There's one house I loved to design and colour...
Nice right? *kyaaa-*

I hope one day I'm rich enough to make my future house looks just like that.. =D

And oh on the end note..
Yes! Mcdonald's criss-cut fries is back! For criss-cut fries lovers, better go grab one fast as it is out only limited time =D

And Sundae topping has a new flavor.. Kellogg's Cornflakes.. Also available in Mcflurry..


*haha.. it becomes a advertisment post pulak.. -.-*

Anyway, thanks for reading! =DD

Comments

  1. wow that house is so nice!! I wonder who lives there.. hehehe
    I hope you'll get to blog more than when ur just on holiday or break =)

    I am having a giveaway on my blog... Come join the fun when you get a chance ^_^

    http://www.mishialamode.com/2012/09/gifts-from-asia-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

19/12 - 21/12 Genting Trip

Throwback updates 2014-2017 + 2018 Resolution