Updates

Ditched my blog for the nth time and I make my come back with this random post.. xD

A lot has happened since my last post, which was in.... errr... February? haha..

With final exams for the last sem, and starting of the new sem, followed by boyfie's back from Taiwan for summer holidays and now back to Taiwan already. Time flies.

So fast, 2012 is going to end soon without us noticing.. And all my close friends had their birthday passed already, which means MY birthday is around the corner!

T__________T

I don't wanna be 22!! *throws tantrum*
But life goes on anyway....

Joined my uni's choir just to make some friends and pass time.. Found out I really enjoyed singing and playing important role although performing in a big group. As choir needs everybody to sound in their correct note although the sound will be coming out in a blend and it is very very important to blend your voice in your own group before blending it in a big group to make the song sound good.

30th August was my uni's choir 1st concert debut, and I am proud to be in it. Feedback was awesome as we received praises from family and friends, we were trilled!
A big group photo after the performance =D
Oh ya.. our performance is aided by our uni's ensemble.. and they were really good too.. actually I thought of joining ensemble before decided on choir, but too bad as they needed pianist and I'm only good in organ. It's a total different thing -- organ and piano.

Some random pics coming up....
I look damn fat in it T_T

This guy is cute! And I din realise he did this pose  xD

Bestie! We are together wherever we go =D

She's a CIMP lecturer and she's a performer! =D

Bestie and the talkative+humorous William =)
everybody busy taking group photos

the extreme right is the ensemble intructor which took our choir instructor place
Our choir instructor had a show which her opening night was the same day as our performance so she couldn't make it. The ensemble instructor was very kind and took over instructing us on our parts. He was the super humorous guy which I enjoyed every moment when he's around. He can just make us laugh like nobody's business xD

Now is my mid sem break, and I made up my mind not to study anything for the break.. =p
So now I'm into my unfinished novel -- Abhorsen, by the author Garth Nix. 

I just love the cover of the book

It is actually a Trilogy and this is the last book.

And so, I ended this long-winded catch-up blog with all recent updates I could remember.
Just cross your fingers I don't get lazy and update very soon.. =D

Good day everyone and Happy Sunday!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

19/12 - 21/12 Genting Trip

梦想

The random things of the day