Throwback updates 2014-2017 + 2018 Resolution

Dear blog,

I'm glad you are still here. One problem with online pages/accounts, it gets deleted when being inactive for some time. It's been 4 years since I've login here, and I'm glad all things are still the way it used to be.
A lot has happened in my life this past 4 years. In my last blog, I was still a degree student; now I'm one of the desk job employee for at least 3 years already. Time really flies. Seeing this is the 1st month of year 2018, I'm going to start fresh. Time to recap.

2014-My last semester in degree for the first half year, second half year, landed in a not-so-bad job and started the life of an adult. Started classes in Japanese language.

2015-Started gym in CF, becoming best friends with MW, a collegue&gym partner. Had a big fight with my bestie around mid year and we have been in cold war for at least a year after that. Went to Taiwan for Ken's graduation in June. He came back in July and started work in September. Long distance relationship is over! Downside part of 2015? Being super stressed out at work and cannot click with my big boss (sighh...) Stopped Japanese language class after passing intermediate level.

2016-Without my bestie, found a whole new world. Got into zumba, ritmozum and body combat, but still unable to slim down (T_T). Started Personal Training with a cute trainer, SY. The whole 2016, practically just, work->OT->Gym->back home sleep routine in cycle; weekends spend with Ken(a plus in all the negative in life). Started ACCA in July, but gave up after 2 months because not able to take the stress from work. Going back office to work during weekends became a norm. Near end of the year, decided I have to leave this job and find a better one.

2017-Started the year with job interviews, finally got an offer in May. Life going to work on LRT starting July. Personal training slows down, quit gym as I was ready to leave Sunway. Broke the ice with bestie and in talking terms. Moved to own house in USJ, adjusting to new work surroundings. Decided to continue back ACCA the next intake, Jan'18. Enjoyed more freedom in new job, nicer manager, easier workload and have more free time. Started planning an online business--Taobao shopping service on FB (still on-going planning). End the year building the ice between bestie AGAIN, I just wished you could be more matured and treat things in a more adult-attitude way.

And finally..... caught up with the timeline.

Resolutions for 2018?
1. Started diet plan, hopefully to shed some pounds this year, like permanently.
2. Success in online business.
3. Pass all exams in ACCA (get it done by 2019)
4. Be more happy and lead a work-life-study balance
5. Eat more healthily, cut down fast foods.
6. Wake up early to prepare breakfast/lunch.

P.S Heard of a passing of my senior-schoolmate this morning. R.I.P you will be missed. :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

19/12 - 21/12 Genting Trip

Random posting

The random things of the day