Dark Chocolate = 人生?

It all happened with a bar of chocolate.

It's my favorite Sugar Free Chocolate available at Famous Amos, by the way.. xD

We were just finish our dinner in pyramid and walked past Famous Amos. My friend's bf, Joey said he wanted to buy the sour candy and my friend, Esther then said she wanted to buy cookies.
Then, as she knows that I like the Alfredo chocolate sold there, she bought that for me too.

After they paid, she turn to me and say "buy for you de, eat chocolate can lighten mood" and give me a BIG smile.. I just gave her an expressionless look, she suddenly add in "Aiya.. Dark Chocolate is bitter ma... Like this can't lighten mood much also" (she bought me the Milk Chocolate)
Then I started to laugh and joke "Dark chocolate = 人生, because苦(Dark Chocolate)才是人生" and therefore this crap post..

LOL.. I don't know what I am talking about, do you? xD
Anyway.. Chocolate does make you feel good.. So, when your mood gets down, just pop one chocolate in the mouth, and you will find that life is actually not that bad =)

Cheers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The random things of the day

19/12 - 21/12 Genting Trip

梦想