Oh yeah.. Playlist!

Hey peeps! =D

What's a blog without a playlist?! *laughs*
And yeah, here you go..
Credits to MixPod =)
I've made it autoplay, so please don't be shocked if there's music when you visit.. =DDD
Spent some time to find a good widget, there are sooo many of them!
But in the end I choose mixpod, because it has alot of the songs I want..
This playlist is just temporary, will add more when I have the time..
cuz I actually should be studying now.. LOL

Finals coming next week! Good luck to all my classmates/coursemates..
Sad that I don't really get to know everybody..
But I sincerely wish everyone who has sat in LT7 listening to boring lectures with me, a very blessed future, and all the best for your papers =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The random things of the day

19/12 - 21/12 Genting Trip

梦想