Exam stress

Life working part-time while studying is not as easy as you see in tv...
Now, I'm working part-time again in Padini, just to earn some extra cash for my year end trip to Genting and Sarawak..

Still remember how I used to just ask money from mum when I need them.. I wondered how was my thinking when I asked that time.. Now I just can't get myself to ask for money ady.. Not even when I'm running out with my allowance until I can't even manage my daily meal expenses..
Luckily, I have some dear friends, who willing to lend me when I need help, of course I do help them in return..

Back to the topic.. Exam is drawing near.. But everyday when I work till 10pm, I can't get enough energy nor mood to revise.. I'm in real dead sh!t.. I better start bringing my books to work and find some time during breaks to read..

This exam stress is causing me to lose sleep.. But I always force myself into an uneasy sleep which makes me drowsy the next whole day.. Sighh... I want some time to relax.. I want to go breath some fresh air...

The year end Genting and Sarawak trip is my only motivation for now, to keep on doing the 2 things.. I know I can do it! Gambateh! =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The random things of the day

19/12 - 21/12 Genting Trip

梦想