Weird Dream

Hello world.. This author has just woke from a very weird dream.. xD

Well.. In the dream, I suddenly got the chance to go oversea study.. Inside I felt like I went to USA ady (it's somehow my dream country), but later on in the story, I found out I had actually went to Taiwan!! LOL...
If I'm going to interpret it myself, it consists of three things..

1. My wish of going oversea study is burning stronger and stronger.
2. I'm missing someone in both countries.
3. But in the end, I guess my heart longed stronger for the one who is in Taiwan..

xD

A good sign though.. And I'm not quite disturbed by it.. Hahaha...
I'll still strive for my dream of going oversea to study, 6 months is more than enough, but better if I can go longer.. =p

Strive for everything you wish for! ^^
Stay tuned! =D

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The random things of the day

19/12 - 21/12 Genting Trip

梦想