Random posting

Just another post before I off and go to sleep =)

So how is my blog? nice? hehehe... abit confusing, and wasted abit time here and there to edit..
But.. Taa-daa.. I'm done! 

Feeling excited and looking forward to my blogging life..*just hope I will stick to it this time.. LOL*
It's actually hard to make this transition, because the old blog leaves too many memories that I can't simply let go.. 
But life has to go on...
Therefore, I put up the blog name to cheer and at the mean time to encourage myself to just take a step forward in my life, to make changes, to forget and accept life as it is..

I hope I'll gain readers, and not spammers..
And I love comments too.. Thank you :)

A random image, just to try out the upgraded post editor.. =D
Have a nice day^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The random things of the day

19/12 - 21/12 Genting Trip

梦想