End of Summer School

12am has passed and here I am announcing the ending of my 7 weeks summer classes.
7 weeks passed way too fast, before I notice it, this week is the last week for everything!
One bad thing about it is, I don't even get what the whole subject is about and I'm 1000% screwed (no typo here, i purposely add one more zero.. haha.. xD)
The good thing is, I have 2 and half weeks to study for my finals, starting from today.
Am I being too optimistic? Hahaha...
Well, CNY is around the corner..
As the previous years, no new clothes, no big activities, just laze around at home..
Sad huh? Haha.. I'm just too used to it already..
But it may be different this year..
Boyfie said his family may come to Sitiawan..
But I silently hope they won't come visit my mum as a family..
Although I said I'm okay with it, I'm still super duper nervous la..
But if it's only boyfie coming, then it's not that bad..
And I'll really have to state down to mum that "I HAVE A BOYFRIEND ALREADY!"
Mum is really hard to be convinced about my relationship thingy and I'm very headache about that issue too..
Just hope she gets my point this time, if boyfie really really decides to come..

Anyway..
CNY... Who won't wish for ang pow(s)?
I hope i'll get some extra cash.. xD
And I'm so gonna start off my money saving plan when I come back to KL..
To buy the things I want, to return things I owed, to settle everything before I proceed forward in this new year..
*Deep Breath*
Guess my years ahead from now, will be a BIG change..
But how BIG is BIG?
We'll see.. =)
那些年的我们
P.S The t-shirts in the pic is a CNY edition 'U GUT I GUT' clothes from Giordano..
U GUT I GUT supposedly means 你吉我吉
Happy Chinese New Year, everyone! =)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The random things of the day

19/12 - 21/12 Genting Trip

梦想