Sarawak!

It was a super exciting journey and it was my first time boarding the plane since knowing that the earth goes round the sun.
It was quite heart pounding as I don't know what to expect of the flight.
Asked KY and Esther (my 2 BFFs going on the trip with me), of their own experience boarding planes.
It wasn't really scary la.. Felt abit like riding roller coaster.. LOL!
When we arriving the destination, it was raining there. Touching down was abit rough but no big deal la..
And here I am at Sarah's house, washed, changed and comfortable updating my blog here..
Looking forward to my 1 week trip here, and I know we will have lots and lots of fun! =D

Not saying that I want to get home quickly also la..
Hehe.. But I do miss my boyfriend quite alot, and he's coming back Malaysia a day before I'm back to KL..
So...... You know la.. =pppp


Ok la.. Gotta sleep soon!
Tomorrow's gonna EAT, PLAY and FUN FUN FUN! xD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The random things of the day

19/12 - 21/12 Genting Trip

梦想