Preparing for Sarawak trip

I'll be going to Sarawak for 1 week in 2 days! So excited! =D
Just done pre-packing just now before lunch..
Why I said pre-packing? Cuz some things I have to pack on the day itself, as I need to use them daily still..
But I've made a checklist for those things to be dump into the luggage last minute.. Clever right? xD

Anyway, it'll be a very very nice trip and I'm 100% confident in our ji mui, Sarah a.k.a tour guide.. xD
Sarah! Don't be stressed up ok..
We don't mind if we can't fill every minute going everywhere that you had planned..
Cuz 人算不如天算 right? =)
The main aim is to have fun plus gathering of ji mui(s).. =D
We achieve that, everything else is not as important already..^^

See you guys really really soon! 

P.S. Sarah, I hope I got the ones you like xD keep looking forward to your gift ya.. xD

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The random things of the day

19/12 - 21/12 Genting Trip

梦想