Birthday celebration

This post will be full of photos and vids.. LOL
My birthday celebration this year has the most celebration.. 3 celebrations! *laughs*

But really thanks you guys for tonight's celebration, you lift my mood up :)

Ok.. Continue with story of my celebration.. 1st celebration was with my collegues on the 4th Nov, on Friday..
Because we have 2 people, including me, having our birthday in the month of November. So they decided to celebrate for us at 1 go. I really appreciate that.. =) I had a blast that night.. =)

Lighted bday cake.. Nice shot.. Credits to my bff, esther <3

we extinguish the candles using hands, LOL

me with the other November boy xD

we were abit awkward la.. =.=

my beloved PIC (supervisor =D)

my messy hair ruin the pic as always.. >.<

My BFF =DD

Those who attended =)

a group photo with me inside.. aish.. i look same size like joey.. =(((

a last pic before we headed home that night
This vid was super funny =.= we were damn awkward =.=

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And the 2nd celebration was just now..
with 3 of my all time besties.. =)
I really had a blast..
Was abit worried my mood wont get up cuz I've been in my room studying like a nerd the whole day..
But you guys are awesome and lift my mood up as always.. love you guys.. =)

This is just random pic I took before meeting them xD

me and my birthday cake.. too bad no candles xD

my birthday cake.. thx for considering hard and allow me to enjoy without worry =)


they recorded me in the 1st vid and I took a revenge back recording only them in this one.. xD

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3rd celebration will be on tomorrow evening with my BFF..
I'm looking real forward to it.. =))))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The random things of the day

19/12 - 21/12 Genting Trip

梦想