Home Sweet Home

Just finished my last paper of my sem 2 final..
Just hope that I can pass this paper...
Arghh... I just suck in accounting..
Going into doubt that I should take up accounts as major as planned..
Sighhhh....


Ahh... Whatever.. What is pass is the past..
The most important thing right now is.....
HOLIDAY!!!!
Woohoo....
Imma gonna enjoy till the max!

Drove back to my lovely little hometown -- Sitiawan straight after my paper ended.. xD
3 hours journey soon ended, and I'm now in my room writing this blog.. =D
The special part of my room is that I hid quite a number of things..*laughs*
Yeah.. I do have a habit of hiding things, just for fun..
And one day when I totally forgotten about them, I will rummage them out and surprise myself a little..
Lame right? *laughs*
But there are some fun part inside that I really loved..

I'll be out and about Sitiawan for 3 days, enjoying food that I missed and looking around the town where I had most of my childhood memories, and maybe pay a visit to my kai daddy and mummy.. =D

Well, see ya folks! ;-)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The random things of the day

19/12 - 21/12 Genting Trip

梦想