Happy birthday to me

In approximately 7hours, it'll be my 21st birthday..
I'll be officially off age for any country ady.. LOL

But... just too bad I'm not really in the mood for birthday celebration, although I deeply appreciated to my close friends who will be celebrating my birthday with me tonight and tomorrow.. *big smile*

Anyway... I guess I know what my birthday wishes are ady.. =)

Here's some birthday cakes I googled up myself..
Whoever can give me these cakes, it'll be super AWESOME! *laughs*
Nike shoe and NY cap!
Wii design.. Creative.. LOL
Imma hollywood star? xD
Actually I find a key shape for a 21st bday cake is really meaningful =)


Ahahhaa... It's awesome ait? xD
The 1st pic is my best choice..
I'm a fan of cool sneakers and caps anyway.. *winks*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The random things of the day

19/12 - 21/12 Genting Trip

梦想