19/12 - 21/12 Genting Trip

Sorry for the late update..
Was quite tired on the day when I am back from the trip..
The trip was very successful and fun..
Had really alot fun with my BFFs..
One long-time-no-see and another long-time-no-hang-out jimui..
We were really lucky to get a fair price for the taxi to and fro from hostel to KL Sentral..
And checking in First World hotel was faster than I imagine..
And the best of all, is that I get to ride in the cable car up to Genting!! xD
Because the last 2 times I went there, the cable car was not operational.. 

I thought I did not forget to bring anything, but it turns out I forgotten the MOST important thing -- my jacket!!!
I was super emo that time when I realised it.. But thanks to Cheryl's scarf and her jacket (abit small >.<), I managed to overcome the coldness abit.. 
And I feel really god-like when my hands, nose and ears feel super numb of the coldness, we still went on the Spinner for around 3 times.. 
and ohmygawd, the WIND!!! But it was really fun.. *laughs*

Oh, oh.. The first day when we were there, the weather was not really good..
Around 4pm something, it started to rain and we cant play outdoor anymore for that day..

see how thick is the fog


But the second day, we were blessed with good and not sunny weather..
A view of First World Hotel from the theme park

We played till around 9.30pm at night in the outdoor park..
That was one really crazy play outside there, especially when we had no jacket on.. *laughs*

Because it is school holidays, so you can imagine how crowded it is in the theme park..
One ride is around 1hour plus wait.. @@

See the queue of people waiting for rides. This one is the ride for  Space Shot
No.. I don't dare to ride the Space Shot..
But my friends were super excited to ride and they even ride twice.. =.=
The Space Shot is really really tall, and I cant get the full length pic on the spot and I took 2 pics, cutting the pillar in half.. Hehehe...
1st half
2nd half
Well, I do get a full length pic from far..
Full length, which I took from very far away
the Wall's Ice Cream themed Ferris Wheel
And oh...
There's this music fountain, with changing light colours of the waters at night..
They are very pretty..

There's even a show of the music fountain.. I took a short length video of it..
I know I should tilt my phone for a landscape view, but I forgot.. >"< hehe..

On the day we leave, i manage to take a pic from the cable car.. =D
reaching the station soon =D
Go Genting bus ^^

While waiting for the bus to go back KL Sentral, there are a bunch of monkeys around the station..
Managed to take a pic of one of them..
the monkey is eating an apple given by someone

And that's all for the Genting trip..
Most of the pics are with my other 2 friends..
I'll post the pic in the next post when I get it.. =)

Last but not least, a pic of 4 of us  =DDD
From left : Esther, Sarah, Me, Cheryl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The random things of the day

Throwback updates 2014-2017 + 2018 Resolution