Birthday Gift from dear darling

I know it's a real late gift..
But I really appreciate this gift..
Thanks darling..
You are the best!

It came as a shock..
I didn't expect she will give me this gift..LOL
We were just walking around in Tesco, Sitiawan yesterday afternoon..
When she said she want to bring me somewhere..
Then she pulled me into Lazo Diamond..
She said, choose which one you like..
I thought she just ask me to choose only..
So we had fun choosing all those pendants..
Then she continue to ask me choose the type of necklace..
After that, I finally asked her "You serious in buying that for me?"
She said "Why not? I did promise a gift for you.." and she was smiling so 'evil-ly'
I was abit over shock to say anything that time, while she kept on asking me whether I like it or not..

Haha.. I decided to blog it to show appreciation for the gift..=)
I really really like it..
Thanks, darling *muacks*

A key shape pendant is a meaningful gift, she said xD

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The random things of the day

19/12 - 21/12 Genting Trip

梦想