Met Famous blogger -- XiaXue, in Sungei Wang

Today...
Me, Esther and Sarah (a long-time-no-see jimui) went to Sungei Wang..
Actually our main destination is Low Yat because Sarah wants to buy a mp3..
We went Sungei Wang to have a late lunch and walked around awhile..
And when we were reaching the end of a corridor, I saw a girl with pink hair..
I did not think far that time, I just wanted to show Esther the pink hair..
As Esther is a big fan of Xiaxue, she always wanted to dye her hair pink after Xiaxue did hers..
But who knows, that's the real life Xiaxue there..
I did not know alot about her actually.. I know her only because Esther likes to watch her makeup tutorials..
And plus, I did not expect Xiaxue to be that height.. It was real unexpected..
Actually before we confirmed the pink hair girl is Xiaxue, Sarah and Esther saw Xiaxue's gang of friends..
I forgot the names already, just remembered 1 -- Cheesie..
And they are possible to be appearing in Sungei Wang, because yesterday they came to Malaysia to attend nuffnang award ceremony..
Actually at first, Esther wanted to take a pic with Xiaxue but she was too shy, and let her walk away already..
And we tried to search for her again, and we were super lucky to see her again inside SaSa..
But Sarah and Esther still weren't dare to ask her for a pic, so I just moved forward, and asked..
She is a real nice person, that Xiaxue..
She smiled so nicely, and agreed to take a pic..
and so here goes...

From left : Esther, Sarah, Xiaxue
See their faces, so super excited lo.. 
hahaha.. xD
You guys should thank me gao gao..
If not, 2nd chance oso will escape if I didn't go forward and ask.. =PPPP

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The random things of the day

19/12 - 21/12 Genting Trip

梦想