New Year 2012

In just a glimpse of an eye, the year 2011 is coming to its last day..
It is time to think back and reminiscent what have I done in the whole year of 2011..
And it's time for new year resolutions
1st, it's the most desired and had been in the top 1 list for 3 years already -- LOOSE WEIGHT!
I know, I know.. I'm working hard, and I'm going to achieved my desired weight some time soon..
2nd, change my wardrobe -- and I really need that, out of clothings to wear already >.<
3rd, no more FAILS in the coming semesters -- this is a MUST!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just now afternoon, went to 3K sport complex and had a good swim with my 2 best friends.. =)
It is an indoor swimming pool and the water is FREEZING, but very much to my liking.. =P
Had a quite enjoyable swim for about 1 half hour.. Felt so exhausted after that..
Too long no train already.. >"<

On the way home, suddenly shed a little tear while listening to Hebe's 《还是要幸福》..
Guess deep down inside, the scar still burned painfully whenever his name or face appear in my mind..
But I'm going to do it like the lyrics..
"明天开始,这一切都会结束"

明天,就是2012的第一天。
明天,就是新的开始。
明天以后,过去式永远会被删除。
“你留下来的垃圾,我总有一天会丢完的”
请你幸福 ...

I bet some people will ask me..
Why do you still begin a relationship, when you still can't let down the past?
Doesn't that made you look like, you are not even taking the last relationship seriously?
All I can say...
Maybe this is me..
My way of letting go and accepting..
It has happened..
Although, the last one was just a crush, a 4 years crush..
The EX slowly let me forget about the crush and be happy in the relationship..
This time, the next one, again did the same thing..
I know I will heal, just abit more time..

The whole 2011, I have mourned for our failed relationship..
Now I'm not going to mourn any longer..
I've grown stronger, thanks to my darling..
For me, love can only be saved by love.. and that's what I believe in..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To my best friends..
I thank you for still being with me in my life until now..
I hope we can walk the path until as long as it goes..

To all family and friends,
have a good new year eve, be careful of safety, and stay healthy always! 

Comments

  1. =)

    人生总有得有失。
    别为过去所失而感到难过,为现在所得感到开心!;)

    新年快乐!XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The random things of the day

19/12 - 21/12 Genting Trip

梦想