A half day trip to and fro Genting

Well.. It was really unexpected..
Haha..
It happened when Joey called Esther..
He finished his last SPM paper today and his family are in Genting these 3 days, so he decided to go and find them awhile..
Because the journey to Genting from Sunway is really near only..
Then I was overexcited also, and joined them to Genting..
As today was my supplementary paper, and I can say I'm finally done with the subject and I'll never want to repeat it again!
So.. there we go..
We took a taxi to KL Sentral, and took the Genting bus..
Half way up the hill :D
was trying super hard to get a nice pic ><
because there are too many trees to really see the clouds.. =(


 We departed from Kl Sentral around 4.30pm and reached there 6pm..
taa-daa... A good pic here =D
It's taken inside the hotel room of joey's family ^^

 Then around 7pm, we all went down for dinner..
Had a good chat and walked around the theme park..
Oooo....
How I loved the coolness of the surrounding temperature.. o>_<o

Then, thanks to Joey's sister's bf for bringing us all the way back home.. xD
And.. It is like, we purposely went up Genting Hill just to have dinner there!
LOLOLOLOL...
Anyway.. it's a very good dinner and I'm visiting Genting again in 2 weeks time with my friends..
Haha! xD


P.S. oh.. look what I found in a bakery shop in Kl Sentral

A 500ml bottle of Coca-Cola Light!
I've been wondering when they will come out with it and I got it! xD
But I still can't find it anywhere else yet..
I hope it will come to my area soon.. xD

Well.. I'm super duper tired now..
Woke up last morning at 5am to study for exam, and went to and fro Genting somemore...
Super hardcore.. LOL
Upload a pic of myself taken during the journey to Genting =)
Good night!^^
Good Night, World!

P.P.S  to my lovely BFF -- Esther, Good luck in your paper tomorrow! Aza Aza Fighting! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The random things of the day

19/12 - 21/12 Genting Trip

梦想