Singing Audition

Today I'm going for a singing audition held by 8tv in Redbox, Sunway Pyramid..
1st of all, thanks to all my friends who wished me good luck, I'll try my best not to disappoint you guys.. =)
Been singing whole day yesterday, and this morning my brain started functioning as early as 6.15am already!
Hahaha.. But I still force myself to sleep until around 8.30am only wake up..
This is my second time going for an audition..
The first time was really really epic fail, but a good experience..
That time I forgot the lyrics and stayed stoned there for almost 1min b4 I can finish the song.. >"<
It was damn embarrassing.. But I just laughed it off and treat it as an experience for the coming audition..
My dream is to push my singing skill as far as it can go..
I know, I don't have a really really good singing voice, but that's without training..
Would any judge see my potential?
I wished this time they would comment abit on me, so that I can improve myself =)
Oh ya... Last 2 days, bought a new dress..
Wearing it today, to go for the audition..
I want to look my best too, no? X)

It's nice right?
I personally like this dress alot ^^
This dress is from Nichii, just F.Y.I =)

Hmm... thats all for now..
I think I should get back practicing my songs 1st..

Ciao =D

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The random things of the day

19/12 - 21/12 Genting Trip

梦想