Home

As I grew older, I feel the urge to go back home whenever I have the time..
I want to be around family, and not alone in the outside world at all times..
I used to not liking to go home always, because at home, I can't go out, must be in the house before the sun sets, plus nothing to do..

But later on, I felt some different feelings towards being at home..
Nothing to do, but enjoying it..
All main meals no need to headache..
No need to worry of over using daily expenses..
Sleep in own comfy bed in familiar surroundings..

I really dread going back to KL now..
Not enough money to use, too many temptations, too many entertainments..
Being inside the room, makes one remember the stress of studying for exams and sleepless nights..
Holidays in hostel, wake up oso nothing to do, want to eat also have to consider the price...
Its really really tiring..

I now understood fully the term "Home Sweet Home"
Home is a really sweet place..
And mum is the best person in the world!
Love you, mum!
Always do..

I know I'm craping without any real topics here..
Pardon me for that yea..^^"
and I'm in a really sleepy mood now.. LOL..
I'll stop my blabbering here.. xD
Good night! =)

Comments

  1. Yeap!! Should say mom treats us the best! Nvm.. in kl, still got me.. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The random things of the day

19/12 - 21/12 Genting Trip

梦想