Nyan Cat Song

Any of you guys know what is nyan cat?
Actually till now I still don't know what really is nyan cat, and how it came about..
It just came randomly, it was like a trend on facebook that time, and everybody was talking about it.
I googled, and what I found of the description of nyan cat is "a pop tart cat flying through the sky with rainbow tail"?
I don't get it, but pics prove the description.. Hahaha

Nyan cat reminds me of someone I don't wanna be reminded of.. >"<
Haha.. But never mind..
My real intention of this post is to recommend the nyan cat song..
Yeah.. It has a song of its own, and I kinda got addicted to it.. LOL
But I'm addicted to the Ochestral version of the nyan cat song..
I'll embed it here.. =D
Go on and press the play button =D

Credits to : blakerobinson

Nyan Cat the Movie by blakerobinson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The random things of the day

19/12 - 21/12 Genting Trip

梦想