Let the pictures do the talking

Okay..
This post is dedicated to the pictures by my friend -- Esther, of the Genting trip..
I compiled some and combined a few pics so that this post will not be too long.. =D

Enjoy! ^^

First, let me introduce my leng lui ji mui(s) xD

 Sarah 
 Cheryl a.k.a Mei Theng 
 Esther 
 All leng lui right? xD
Okay.. More pics coming up!!
Get ready =D

Me, playing with the scarf xD
All of us having a try on Esther's cute earmuff xD
The coloured, musical fountain =D

I missed the green apple juice there! >.<
It's super super cold outdoor
A hot cup of Milo and Maggi saves us from freezing to death!
Space Shot! Way to go Cheryl, Sarah, Esther! 
I just love the coloured lights! =D

Indoor Xmas Deco 
Still can't get to watch the 4D movie.. Sad /_\
Happy New Year! ^^
Pretty wall painting + Pretty girl
Esther the Arabian Girl xD
In these 2 pics.. I just looked so tiny >.<

This is the highlight actually.. The RM26 ECONOMY RICE!
Indoor Float ride
The Spinner a.k.a baby chair! 
Sometimes we do do some crazy pose xD
Sarah! What are you looking at? xP
In the bus on the way back
This is ma fav! 
The gang

That's almost all of it I guess.. xD
I still haven't got Cheryl's pics..
Hope to get them soon..

To view the collection of Esther's pics,click here ^^

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The random things of the day

19/12 - 21/12 Genting Trip

梦想