Delicious@Sunway Pyramid

Today, me and my ji mui went to pyramid after our tutorial signup session..
Our holidays are going to end and classes will be starting next monday..
And the first class for me is ADM! I hate that kecturer la.. sighhh....
Never mind.. I promise myself, I'm not going to see u again next semester! =D

It is the first time we been into Delicious..
It is a cafe like Secret Recipe..
the front view of the shop
And one thing for sure, their cake is super huge!
We ordered cakes to eat cuz we had heavy breakfast in uni just now..
My cake -- Blackberry Apple Crumble served with vanilla ice-cream

my ji mui, Esther's Banana Chocolate

The Blackberry Apple Crumble is superb!
To eat it with the vanilla ice-cream is the best combination ever..
My ji mui LOVES everything about chocolate..
Can say she's a choc-craze fella.. =p
The Banana Chocolate here is quite different from what is sold in Secret Recipe..
Their banana inside the cake is half a length of a small banana and not just slices of them..
The chocolate is very rich too..
A good recommendation for choc-craze people like my ji mui here.. =D

For more information on other cakes and menu, click here =)

After that we camwhore abit in front of the shop.. LOL




That's all for now.. =D
See ya, peeps!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The random things of the day

19/12 - 21/12 Genting Trip

Throwback updates 2014-2017 + 2018 Resolution